Change of Address

Change of Address

Delran Families who have moved WITHIN the district:

Please print and complete the Change of Address Request form and checklist:

After you have completed the required documents, please take them, along with the original proofs of residency, to the BOE building.

***Bussing will not change until all documents are received***

If you are moving OUTSIDE the district, please contact your child’s current school to let them know when/where you are moving. The school will need to complete a transfer card which will be forwarded to your child’s new district.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.